Renowned real estate developers, Fortune International Group and Château Group, have joined forces to bring the Ritz-Carlton Residences to Sunny Isles Beach. Designed by the prestigious architecture firm Arquitectonica, and outfitted with dazzling interiors by Italian designer Michele Bönan, The Residences will deliver beachfront living at its finest. As one of the few stand-alone Ritz-Carlton Residences in the world, the opportunity to live here is quite unique.
The property will feature 2.2 acres along the pristine white sand Sunny Isles Beach. The 212 condominiums – which will include five penthouses with private pools and soaring ceilings – will spectacularly blend the incomparable service of The Ritz-Carlton brand with stunning contemporary architecture, distinguished style and gracious living that will be unparalleled in South Florida.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles are situated at 15701 Collins Avenue, conveniently located in one of South Florida’s most luxurious neighborhoods. Residents will enjoy being near the prestigious Bal Harbour Shops, the fantastic Aventura Mall, and midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports. If you should ever choose to leave your oceanfront oasis, there is plenty of excitement nearby in Midtown, Design District, and Miami Beach.
Design and Features
The 52-story luxury tower will stand 649-feet-tall directly on the oceanfront. The 212 condominiums will feature spacious floor plans ranging from 1,605 to 3,640 square feet. There are 5 different residence types and penthouse units. The building was designed to maximize ocean and Intracoastal Waterway views, and to give each residence plenty of natural light.
The impressive two-story lobby will be backed by four stories of glass overlooking the pool and beachfront. Additionally, a grand Porte Cochere will welcome residents home each day. What makes this building truly unique is it is 100% residential and managed by the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
Each residence will include:
- Ocean, city, or Intracoastal Waterway views
- 10-foot ceiling height (15’ in penthouses)
- Private elevator lobby
- Large terraces with private pools in select residences
- Italian-style kitchens with stone countertops, European appliances, wine cooler, cappuccino maker, and more
- Smart home technology
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
Amenities and Specifications
Living in a property managed by one of the finest hotel brands in the world means unparalleled luxury and service. Amenities include:
- Private beach amenities (umbrellas, lounge chairs, cabanas)
- Pool deck
- Kids club with indoor and outdoor play facilities
- West deck with outdoor massage area, lap pool and hot tub
- Oceanfront fitness center
- Oceanfront wellness center with spa and treatment rooms
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Car wash and electric car charging facilities
- 33rd floor private club with business center, breakfast area, media room and library
- A host of services including dog walking, babysitting, housekeeping, 24/7 valet parking, travel reservations, grocery shopping, personal fitness training and more…
Prices for the Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles start at $2.2 million for 2 bedroom/ 2.5 bathroom residences.
The deposit schedule to secure a residence is as follows:
- 10% upon contract
- 15% 30 days after contract
- 15% January 2016
- An additional 10% in July 2016
- Balance of 50% due summer 2018