Construction on The Bond is currently underway in Brickell. Slated to be one of the area’s swankiest and well appointed condominium towers, The Bond offers elegance and modern design that caters to a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
The tower, which will feature 328 luxury residences, is being developed by Rilea Group who are also responsible for 1450 Brickell, One Broadway, and the Sabadell Financial Center.
Construction is expected to be completed by early 2016.
The Bond is located at 1080 Brickell Avenue, in the heart of Miami’s financial district and urban playground. It also has direct access to the parallel South Miami Avenue, which is a pedestrian-friendly zone lined with restaurants and boutiques. The Bond is a 10-minute walk from the Shops at Mary Brickell Village and the soon to open Brickell City Centre.
With easy access to major roads and the Metro Mover, residents of The Bond are near several of Miami’s top attractions including Museum Park, American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, the Design District and Wynwood.
Design and Features
The Bond will stand 44 stories tall overlooking Brickell Avenue, Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The design of the tower was inspired by the classic feel of British-style architecture and glamour.
The residences range from studios, 1,2, and 3-bedrooms, to lofts and penthouses. Every residence will come equipped with:
- European style kitchens with Bosch appliances
- Water views (select residences)
- Porcelain bathrooms with wood accents and designer faucets by Porcelanosa
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in most residences
- Spacious terraces
- 9-foot ceilings (12-foot in penthouses)
- Advanced central air conditioning
- Climate efficient windows
Amenities and Specifications
The Bond was designed to have superior quality materials and the best amenities in Brickell. These include:
- Interior design by Loguer
- Custom art installations and fashion photography by Terry O’Neill throughout the main areas
- Elegant lobby entrance inspired by the Beatles’ Abbey Road
- Approximately 5,000 square feet of retail space on the second floor
- Valet parking
- Rooftop pool deck with 80-foot waterfall, lush landscaping, and lounge chairs
- Private cabanas, fire pit and summer kitchens
- Club room with library and large movie screen
- Children’s play area and learning center
- Business center
- State of the art fitness and wellness center with Life Fitness equipment
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Key fob access to all private areas
- Resident lounge with refreshments, newspapers and daily coffee in lobby
- Museum quality British red phone booth
- 24/7 security
There are residences remaining. Please contact Volare Realty for up to date pricing information.