Related Group brings Miami yet another ultra-luxury condo unit situated along South Miami Avenue in the Brickell Financial District. SLS Brickell Hotel & Residences will feature 453 homes across 51 stories, with 11 units per floor ranging in size from 700 to 2,100 square feet.
Apartments are comprised of 1,2, and 3-bedroom units. There will also be penthouses on the top floors ranging from 970 to 4,600 square feet. The first nine floors will be comprised of 132 hotel rooms, but everyone will be able to enjoy the building’s five-star amenities.
Additionally, SLS Brickell Hotel & Residences will have an exciting mix of retail and entertainment including world-renowned Katsuya by Starck, Bazaar by Jose Andres and a restaurant by Michael Schwartz of Michael Genuine.
Thanks to developer Related Group, architectural firm Architectonica, and designer Phillip Starck, SLS Brickell will shine as one of the most elegant buildings in the neighborhood. Unique asymmetrical balconies, floor-to-ceiling glass walls, and a prime location make it one of the most desirable addresses in Miami now.
SLS Brickell is scheduled for completion in 2016. Currently, all pre-construction sales are complete.
SLS Brickell is located at 1300 South Miami Avenue, steps from the Shops at Mary Brickell Village, Brickell City Centre, and several dining and entertainment venues. In minutes residents can be in Downtown, Miami Beach, Coconut Grove, the American Airlines Arena, and Miami International Airport. SLS Brickell is conveniently accessible by Metrorail and located just one block from Brickell Avenue.
Design and Features
The design of the homes at SLS Brickell lends a sense of comfortable living mixed with modern amenities. Residents will enjoy:
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows and doors
- Open concept floor plans
- Walk-in closets
- Glass balconies
- European imported cabinetry including Subzero and Bosch appliances
- Designer bathrooms
- 24-hour concierge service
- Assigned parking
- Touch-screen monitor for direct access to concierge services and the full array of services and amenities of the SLS Brickell Hotel
Amenities and Specifications
The building has a multitude of amenities, which include:
- Hotel lobby designed by Philippe Starck
- Japanese restaurant by Katsuya
- SBar Jazz Club
- The Bazaar restaurant and lounge by José Andrés
- Garden Club at 9th level with 200-foot infinity pool, Hyde Lounge Pool Bar, Fitness Center, Ciel Spa, Kids room, and Play room
- 5,000 square foot sky roof pool deck
- Rooftop pool exclusive for residents
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 valet service
- Business Center
- VIP Access to South Beach’s hottest beach club, Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel South Beach with lounges, beach and pool towel services, cabanas, and seaside snack and beverage services
- Exclusive BMW-7 series limousine service for night rentals and airport pick-ups
The price range for the units range from $1.9 million to $2.3 million.