26 Edgewater is the first truly boutique residences to arrive in the heart of the trendy Edgewater neighborhood in Miami. This 10-story building will feature 86 one and two-bedroom residences and over 10,000 square feet of retail space on the ground floor.
Stripley Real Estate Development and Modus Architects have created a contemporary urban oasis that is perfect working professionals and investors looking for a profitable income property in Miami.
26 Edgewater is expected to be completed by the first quarter of 2017.
Situated at 321 NE 26 Street, 26 Edgewater enjoys a central location near many of areas of the city. In less than 5 minutes, residents can be in Wynwood, the Arts and Entertainment District, Midtown, American Airlines Museum, and Miami Design District. Within 10 minutes is Brickell and Miami Beach.
Design and Features
The 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom residences range in size from 560 to 605 SQFT and 2 Bedroom/ 2 Bathroom residences range in size from 814 to 998 SQFT. Each residence at 26 Edgewater comes with:
- Furniture-ready design
- Porcelain wood floors
- One designated parking space
- 9-foot high ceilings
- Glass terrace
- Impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Premium Italian kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances
- European faucets
- Quartz countertops
- European-inspired bathrooms with designer porcelain tile
- Full size vanity mirrors
- Glass-enclosed shower
Amenities and Specifications
- Expansive roof top amenity deck
- Contemporary architectural design
- Heated roof top pool and sundeck on 10th floor
- Private roof top lounge including bar and full catering kitchen
- Fitness center overlooking the pool and sundeck
- Select residences with lanais
Prices for 1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom units begin at $310,000.
- 20% of Purchase Price at Contract
- 15% of Purchase Price within 120 days of Execution of Contract
- 15% of Purchase Price within 240 days of Execution of Contract
- 50% of Purchase Price (balance) at Closing