Sabbia Beach is a collection of ultra-luxurious oceanfront residences along the beautiful shores of Pompano Beach – the first luxury condo development in the area in nearly a decade.
The acclaimed Arquitectonica Firm and renowned interior design team at Interiors by Steven G. are collaborating to produce 68 stunning homes offering views of the ocean, city, and Intracoastal Waterway. Resort-style amenities and a contemporary design perfectly compliment the laid-back Pompano Beach lifestyle.
Sabbia Beach is located at 730 North Ocean Boulevard along 200 linear feet of pristine South Florida coastline.
Pompano Beach has a three-mile stretch of pristine beachfront, restored dunes and tree-shaded playgrounds and exercise areas. A boom in urban development and improvements include a creative arts district and cultural center, and the Fishing Village – six oceanfront acres of shops and restaurants with a $16 million state-of-the-art promenade linking the Intracoastal Waterway to the ocean and a newly renovated fishing pier.
This renaissance is not only positioning historic Pompano Beach as one of the country’s top vacation home markets, but also as a hot location for those who seek to make this lavish hideaway their permanent home. As the new face of Pompano Beach, Sabbia Beach is the perfect way to everything the city has to offer.
Just minutes away are Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport, shopping and fine dining on Las Olas Boulevard, an 18-hole Greg Norman-designed golf course, Whole Foods market and more.
Pompano Beach is just 20 minutes from Boca Raton, 30 minutes from Aventura, 45 minutes from Palm Beach, and an hour from Miami Beach.
Design and Features
Sabbia Beach has a total of 68 two, three, and four-bedroom homes ranging in size from 1,760 to 5,900 square feet. Also available are two stunning penthouse residences with soaring, double-height ceilings, and four unique terrace residences boasting up to 3,700 square feet of fully finished terrace space for outdoor living.
Sabbia Beach homes have:
- Spacious floor plans
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Large balconies
- Large master suites overlooking ocean and city
- Walk-in closets in master bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen with Italian cabinetry, chef’s island, and stone countertop
- Miele induction cooktop, dishwasher, and wine cooler
- Sub-Zero refrigerator/ freezer
- Toto bidet toilets
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
Ocean, city, and Intracoastal Waterway views
Amenities and Specifications
Sabbia Beach residents will enjoy an array of great amenities, which include:
- Private beach
- Porte-cochère entrance
- Boutique lobby with concierge
- Interior design by Steven G.
- Oceanfront pool deck with heated pool
- Oceanfront Jacuzzi
- State of the art fitness center with ocean views
- Spa with private treatment rooms
- His and hers saunas
- 3,600 SQFT social room with bar, kitchen, game tables, poker table, large-screen TV and seating for many guests
- 24/7 valet parking
- Bike storage
- Lush landscaping
Please contact Volare Realty today for pricing and availability.