An incredible luxury condo is coming to Fort Lauderdale. Riva, a 15-story project is being developed by Premier Developers and is expected to be completed by 2016. There are 100 residences in Riva, and they are integrated with all the latest amenities for lavish waterfront living. Floors 5-14 consist of 90 residents in all, with 10 residences on a single floor. The lower floors contain two custom design homes for people who would like to lend a personal and creative touch to their homes. Each unit is unique in style and size.
Riva Fort Lauderdale is being developed by the well-known Canadian developer, Bradley Deckelbaum, whose family has completed over 2,000 homes across Florida.
Riva is a 15-story riverfront tower located right across George English Park in Fort Lauderdale. The condos are built over two acres on the Middle River, bringing them in close proximity with thriving commercial areas with exquisite shopping malls, elegant restaurants, museums and fine arts. Federal Highway is close by and so are Fort Lauderdale International Airport and South Florida’s white sand beaches.
Design and Features
Riva stands out for its modern, simple lines and neutral colors. Those who desire resort-style living and love modern spaces will thoroughly enjoy the ambiance of the building.
- Some of the great features of the building include:
- State-of-the-art heating and cooling systems
- Waterview Fitness Center
- Borghese Spa with treatment rooms
- Private wine lockers
- Dog walkway
- Private elevators
- Lobby-level café overlooking river
- 4th floor recreational spaces with wrap-around landscaped deck
- Private boat slips and dock for residents accommodating boats up to 30 feet
- Recreation dock
- Watersports club with rentals
- Wi-Fi in all public areas
- Porte cochere entry with fountain and valet services
- 400-foot beautifully landscaped park built along the bank of the river, integrated with walkways, gardens and seating arrangements
- Riva has a private club exclusively for its residents, complete with 65 foot lap pool, cabana, spas, and yoga rooms
Amenities and Specifications
Homes at Riva Fort Lauderdale will feature the following:
- 9-foot ceilings
- Impact-resistant, tinted windows and glass doors
- Stone counter tops integrated with under-the-mount sinks
- Porcelain flooring
- Cabinetry design imported from Italy
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Exceptionally large and livable outdoor terraces, deeper and wider with dimensions up to 13 feet deep and 72 feet long, offering both sunrise and sunset views
Prices for homes at Riva Fort Lauderdale start at $1,000,000.