The brilliance of The Related Group, one of the most prestigious developers in Miami, is once again displayed with this luxury condominium project. Paraiso Bay is a set of magnificent condominium buildings consisting of Tower 1 and Tower 2. Together with One Paraiso and Paraiso Bayviews, this Paraiso Bay towers forms a magnificent high-rise complex in Miami’s east Edgewater area.
Living here offers exquisite views of Biscayne Bay, Midtown and Wynwood. Each tower will be 55 stories high and have a total of 700 units. Unit sizes are expected to range between 1,000 and 2,500 square feet. There will be 1,2, 3 and 4-bedroom homes and penthouses.
Construction of Paraiso Bay is expected to be completed in 2017.
Paraiso Bay is located at 600 Northeast 31 Street, in Miami’s trendy Edgewater neighborhood. The area offers residents shopping, dining, and entertainment along Biscayne Boulevard and the nearby neighborhoods of Wynwood, Midtown, and Design District. Paraiso Bay will build a half-acre park on 31st Street, enlarging the City of Miami’s public Baywalk connection along the Biscayne Bay water’s edge. The park will have a playground, exercise area, dog park and sculptures courtesy of the National YoungArts Foundation.
Design and Features
- Open concept floor plans
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in every residence
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning views of Biscayne Bay in every residence
- Energy efficient central air conditioning
- Gourmet kitchens with European cabinetry, quartz countertops, Sub-Zero refrigerator, glass cooktop, and Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- Elegant bathrooms with imported stone countertop, soaking tub, porcelain flooring, and designer faucets
- Spacious wardrobes for both men and women
Amenities and Specifications
Paraiso Bay has an array of unparalleled amenities, offering residents the perfect retreat with lovely landscaped gardens and amazing walkways. Here are the main features of the building and the amenities offered:
- Unique architectural design by Arquitectonica
- Interior designs by U.K.-based firm United Designers
- Landscaped garden park by Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
- 3-acre amenities deck on 4th floor with heated swimming pool, outdoor spa, cabanas, summer kitchen, jogging path, gardens and sun terrace
- Expanded terrace extension as part of an innovative design
- Health spa and fitness center with cardio studio
- Private movie screening room
- Wine cellar and tasting room
- Cigar lounge
- Teen’s game room
- Children’s playroom with kid’s pool and water playground
- 2 tennis courts
- Bayfront Beach Club with sandy beach area, private pool, lounge area, marina with private slips, boat and watersport equipment rentals
- 24/7 valet
- 24/7 concierge
- Bayside park with sculpture garden, playground, and dog park