Set in the heart of Downtown Miami, One River Point will offer resort-style living in the center of Miami’s urban core. This 60-story condominium, designed by architect Rafael Viñoly and developed by New York-based Shahab Karmely of KAR Properties, will make a beautiful addition to the Downtown Miami skyline. Distinctive features of this twin-tower project include an 85-foot waterfall, glass bridge, and a 55th floor “Sky Club” with restaurants, cigar lounge, wine cellar, and screening room.
According to Karmely, the concept behind One River Point is to create a landmark of Miami luxury and a unique experience for its residents – something like Miami has never seen before.
Pre-construction sales launch November 2015.
One River Point is located at 24 SW 4th Street, situated along the edge of the historic Miami River. It will offer tropical living in the midst of the action of Downtown Miami and Brickell. Residents will have the benefit of living steps from the city’s finest retail, dining, nightlife – and being part of an exciting riverfront community.
Nearby malls include Brickell City Centre and the Shops at Mary Brickell Village. Its location provides easy access to a variety of cultural and gastronomic offerings: Wynwood, Design District, and the Arts and Entertainment District.
Within 15 minutes, residents can be in South Beach, Port of Miami, or Miami International Airport. One River Point is also located near major highways and the Metrorail transit system.
Design and Features
One River Point will offer a total of approximately 350 residences with 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom layouts, as well as 4-bedroom Skylofts and full-floor 5-bedroom Penthouses with 360-views of the city. Residences will range in size from 800 to 5,000 SQFT.
Each residence will feature:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Stone flooring
- Outdoor terraces
- Open floorplans
- Spa bathrooms with Dornbracht and TOTO fixtures
- Walk-in rain shower and free-standing bathtub
- European-style kitchen with stone countertop
- Miele and Gaggenau appliances
- Smart home technology
- Private elevator landings (select residences)
About the architect: Rafael Viñoly is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading architects. Over his illustrious career, he has made his mark in almost every continent. His building in New York, 432 Park Avenue, is the tallest residential tower in the Western Hemisphere and one of the world’s most expensive addresses. Among his most notable and critically acclaimed buildings are the Tokyo International Forum; the Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia; Carrasco International Airport in Montevideo, Uruguay; the Cleveland Museum of Art; and the University of Pennsylvania Penn Medicine – Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine. Viñoly’s work has been recognized in the world’s leading design publications and received numerous awards for excellence.
Amenities and Specifications
- 35,000-SQFT Sky Club
- Expansive landscaped parkland enclosure with indigenous tropical foliage
- Floating four-story podium with 85-ft cascading waterfall and infinity pool
- Landscaped sculpture garden
- Signature waterfront restaurant and lounge set on the river promenade
- Boat docking services
- Children’s activity area
- Sixth floor infinity-edge pool, lap pool, and poolside café specializing in local organic food
- Private poolside cabanas
- 6,000-SQFT Fitness Center managed by The Wright Fit
- Indoor / outdoor spa
- Two triple-height lobbies with concierge
- 24/7 security
- Interior design Rémi Tessier upon request
- Car and boat valet service
- Onsite central vault
- Secure climate-controlled art storage
- Automated parking and valet service for residents and guests
- Fully-integrated smart home and building system
Prices will range from $750,000 to $12 million, with Penthouses and Sky Lofts priced higher.