Millecento Residences by Pininfarina is a luxury residential condominium in the heart of Miami’s Brickell Financial District. Italian automobile designer Pininfarina helped create the design inspiration for this 42-story, 382-unit high rise.
Developed by The Related Group, these luxury condos were designed by world famous architect Carlos Ott. The legendary Italian sport car designer, Pininfarina, designed the interiors. The 9th floor of the building boasts of a beautifully landscaped terrace integrated with all the latest entertainment and fitness facilities for its residents. The building features one-bedroom units, one bedroom with den units, and two-bedroom units.
Situated at 1100 South Miami Avenue, Millecento Residences are conveniently located in one of Miami’s most desirable neighborhoods. Residents will be able to enjoy resort-style living with unparalleled access to the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that Brickell offers. The building is just steps from the Shops at Mary Brickell Village, Brickell City Centre, and an array of restaurants and boutiques along Brickell Avenue.
Bordered by the Miami River and Biscayne Bay, Brickell is minutes away from Miami International Airport, sporting venues (AA Arena, Marlins Park), and public transportation (Metrorail, Metromover).
Design and Features
Creativity and innovation has blended together to form the aesthetics behind the apartments at Millecento Residences. The homes feature:
- 9-foot ceilings
- spacious terrace with glass railing
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows to maximize views of Miami skyline (penthouses)
- Gourmet kitchens with Italian cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, imported stone countertops and designer porcelain flooring
- Designer bathrooms with soaking tub, glass enclosed shower, imported stone countertops and Italian cabinetry
Amenities and Specifications
Millecento will have several luxury amenities for residents to enjoy, including:
- 24/7 security and valet
- Elegant lobby with Italian furniture
- Street-level retail space for shops
- 9th floor resort fitted with a host of amenities like spa and heated pool, a beautifully landscaped sun terrace and stunning sun deck
- Elegant Club Cittá bar and lounge integrated with multimedia facilities, kitchen, billiards and city views
- Pool deck resort area houses state-of-the-art fitness center and cardio theater
- 43rd floor Cielo Room with private cabanas and infinity pool with views of Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
- Access to Club Mare in Key Biscayne, a private beach-front club – an exclusive for the residents here
- Private movie theater for residents
- Wi-Fi in all common spaces
Prices for Millecento Residences range from $225,900 to $550,000.