For those searching for a luxury condo lifestyle in the prestigious neighborhood of Coral Gables, then Merrick Manor is the perfect investment for you!
This low-rise condominium will feature Mediterranean-inspired architecture that will blend seamlessly with the surrounding buildings in Coral Gables. The project is being developed by the well-known Astor Companies, whose previous work includes Brickell Vista, Nordica, and Gateway to the Grove condominiums. Designer Michael Wolk is creating the contemporary and functional interiors.
Merrick Manor will enjoy a central location in the heart of Miami, near shopping, dining, nightlife, and top schools. There are studios and 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom homes, all with private balconies and access to over 17,000 square feet of ground level retail space. The building will have 10 stories tall and have a total of 224 residences.
Merrick Manor is located at 301 Altara Avenue, between the upscale Village of Merrick Park shopping mall and Coral Gables High School. Coral Gables was founded in the 1920s by George Merrick and continues to be one of Miami’s most beautiful and desirable areas to live and work.
Merrick Manor is situated near the University of Miami, the shops and sidewalk restaurants of Miracle Mile, the art gallery district on Ponce de Leon Boulevard, and the corporate offices of downtown Coral Gables. The neighborhood is pedestrian friendly and has several parks, tennis, and golf courses.
Coral Gables is centrally location and has easy direct to major roadways. In minutes you can be in South Miami, Coconut Grove, Brickell, and other areas of Miami.
Design and Features
Merrick Manor will offer several different floor plans ranging in size from 572 to 3,379 square feet. These luxury residences will have:
- Spacious terraces with city views
- Custom wooden entrance doors
- Marble floors
- Impact-resistant windows
- European-style kitchen with quartz countertop, Bosch appliances and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Grohe® and Duravit® plumbing and fixtures
- Elegant bathrooms with Snaidero Italian vanities and full size bath tub
- Full size washer and dryer in each residence
Amenities and Specifications
Merrick Manor will have these fantastic amenities:
- 24/7 Valet parking
- 24/7 front desk concierge
- Large lobby
- Ground-level shops
- Business Center
- 5TH floor entertainment complex
- 25 X 50 foot swimming pool
- Indoor/ outdoor fitness center with pool views
- Outdoor entertainment area with summer kitchen, bar and barbecue
- Wi-Fi in all common areas
Pre-construction prices for Merrick Manor homes begin at $300,000.