Gran Paraiso Residences joins its neighbors, Paraiso Bay and Paraiso Bayviews as the newest condo in the PARAISO luxury community in Edgewater. Designed by Italian architect Piero Lissoni and developed by The Related Group, Gran Paraiso will feature 55 stories with 315 luxury residences. There will also be a waterfront restaurant by renowned restaurateur, Michael Schwartz. Landscape design is being done by Enzo Enea.
Gran Paraiso will offer 1,2, 3, and 4-bedroom residences. ALL RESIDENCES will have views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach. The building is currently under construction along with Paraiso Bayviews and Paraiso Bay. It is expected to be completed by 2018.
Located along NE 30TH Street, Gran Paraiso is in the heart of the trendy Edgewater district along Biscayne Boulevard. Residents will enjoy a central location minutes from Wynwood, Design District, Midtown, and Miami Beach.
The PARAISO community offers waterfront resort-style living to every resident.
Design and Features
Homes at Gran Paraiso will range in size from 1,062 to 3,213 square feet.
Each home will have:
- 10-foot ceiling height (11-foot ceilings in penthouses)
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views
- Expanded terraces on select floors
- Spacious walk-in closets
- European cabinetry and imported countertops
- Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances
- Double sinks in master bathrooms
- Spacious soaking tub and glass enclosed shower in master bathrooms
- Flow-through residences from east to west
- Private elevator foyers
Amenities and Specifications
Gran Paraiso will have a variety of amenities, including:
- Original artwork is by Pablo Atchugarry
- 2-acre pool deck with cabanas
- 100-foot diameter “lagoon pool” facing Biscayne Bay
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Spa/ massage area
- Gym with yoga and Pilates studio
- 24/7 security
- Valet parking
- Party room
- Kids and Teens area
- Aquatic Sport services
- Two tennis courts