Elysee Miami is one of the newest boutique-style high rises to be announced. It will have a total of 100 exquisite luxury residences across 57 floors (maximum of two per floor). The floor plans are 3 to 5 bedrooms with den options, ranging in size from 2,660 to 3,995 square feet. The team behind Elysee Miami includes interior designer Jean-Louis Deniot and architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia of the renowned Arquitectonica firm. Elysee Miami will have a height of 649 feet, making it the tallest building in Edgewater.
The best part? Elysee Miami sits on the edge of Biscayne Bay, which means future construction will never block its breathtaking water views.
Construction is expected to begin in early 2016 and finish in 2018, making Elysee Miami the perfect investment opportunity.
Elysee Miami is located at 700 NE 23rd Street along the shores of Biscayne Bay in the beautiful neighborhood of East Edgewater. The area offers shopping, world-class dining, and entertainment along Biscayne Boulevard and easy access to Downtown, Brickell, Wynwood, Midtown, and the Design District.
Design and Features
The residences of Elysee Miami are designed to be sophisticated, modern and welcoming. Features include:
- Flow-through floor plans allows for every residence to have views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, and Downtown
- 10-to-11-foot ceiling height
- Large terraces facing east and west (allowing for both sunrise and sunset)
- Smart building technology that will allow residents to control their lighting, A/C, thermostat, window shades and entertainment systems through their smartphone or tablet
- Italian-style kitchens with Sub-Zero and Wolf brand appliances
- Designer faucets and fixtures in kitchens and bathrooms
- Washer and Dryer
- Impact resistant windows and sliding glass doors
- Maid’s quarters in 50% of units
Amenities and Specifications
Residents of Elysee Miami will enjoy two floors of amenity space – on the 7th and 30th floors, as well as a host of other amenities:
- 75-foot resort pool
- Summer kitchen and BBQ terrace
- Fitness Center
- Yoga studio
- Spa with sauna, steam room, and private massage rooms
- Blow dry bar
- Children’s play area
- Library that converts into private theatre
- Lounge bar
- Great room with Grand Piano overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Resident wine storage
- Game room
- Grand marble lobby with 13-foot ceilings
- Robotic parking Integrated with onsite auto concierge, valet and service attendant
- 24/7 security
- 24/7 concierge
- 24/7 valet parking
Pre-construction pricing for a 3-bedroom residence start at $1.65 million.