Currently under construction, Echo Brickell is one of Miami’s premiere boutique residential high-rises located in the heart of Miami’s Brickell financial district. This exciting project features 180 state-of-the-art residences that offer the best in luxury finishes and resort-style living.
Echo Brickell introduces an exciting new concept to the world: fusing world-renowned architecture by Carlos Ott with interiors by the famed yoo Studio.
It’s a first time collaboration to create a limited edition residences: Carlos Ott + yoo. Yoo is the famed pioneering vision on the forefront of innovation that uses interior design to create a living space that is both beautiful and functional.
This 60-story tower features 1,2,3 and 4-bedroom residences as well as penthouses ranging in size from 784 to 5,196 square feet. The majority of the residences have been already been sold, but there is opportunity for investors to purchase the last few remaining units. Construction is expected to be completed by 2017.
Echo Brickell is located at 1451 Brickell Avenue, on the east side (water side) of Miami’s metropolitan financial district. Situated next to the prestigious Four Seasons Hotel, Echo Brickell is conveniently located just steps from premiere dining and world-class shopping. A short distance away are the exciting neighborhoods of Downtown, Midtown, Design District, and Coconut Grove.
Design and Features
Echo Brickell residences come equipped with:
- Panoramic water and city views
- 9 to 14-foot ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling impact windows
- Apple® home technology – Includes integrated audio, video and lighting systems controlled by Apple devices.
- Large terrace with BBQ area
- Custom Italian cabinetry, built-in SubZero/Wolf appliances, and exquisite stone countertops
- Flooring selections included with specifications recommended by Carlos Ott
- Walk-in master bedroom closets with shelving and drawers
- Bathrooms with Dorn Bracht and Grohe fixtures
Amenities and Specifications
Residents of Echo Brickell will enjoy the following amenities:
- Infinity-edge pool and deck with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage service
- State-of-the-art 4,000-square-foot fitness center and spa suspended over pool area
- 24/7 concierge service
- 24/7 valet parking
Prices start at $1,500 per square foot.