It is evident that Edgewater District has become one of the chicest places in the world, and now moreso with the spectacular 90 homes in Crimson Residences. Developed by MCkafka Development Group and designed by IDEA Architects, there are 18 stories in all, overlooking Biscayne Bay and surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, boardwalks and lovely blue waters. There are one, two and three bedroom residential units, with large terrace and huge balconies for summer barbecues. The intelligent design is such that residents can enjoy excellent sunlight and sufficient ventilation throughout the year.
Crimson Residences in Edgewater offer the best in amenities and luxury, with plenty of facilities, so residents do not have to leave the building for anything. Splendid views are offered from the West, East, Northeast and Southeast. The incredible interior design of these units makes them highly unique, and why not? They are crafted by Tremblay L’ecuyer, the world-famous designer. The building itself is LEED Silver–certified so there is reduced energy and water consumption as well.
The Crimson Residences are located in a hot spot in Miami; just a short drive to the Julie Tuttle and Venetian Causeways, and easily accessibly via US-1 and I-95. Crimson Residences is situated at a very attractive location near the shopping, dining, and entertainment venues of the Wynwood, Midtown, and Brickell districts.
If you want to direct someone to your apartment at Crimson, you can mention these landmarks – Adrienne Arsht Center, American Airlines Arena, Bacardi Building/Young Arts, Moore Building and Dash-Design and Architecture High School.
Design and Features
A horde of facilities offered at the residences:
- Spacious, covered parking spaces, complete with valet service
- Well-qualified, premium concierge services
- Security in the residences is immaculate with the latest in security techs and trends
- High-speed internet access, multiple telephone/data lines and innovative smart-building wiring for televisions.
- Private storage spaces
Each of the residences in the Crimson are fitted with spacious balconies, custom finished entry and interior doors with high-quality stainless steel door fixtures, extremely sturdy window and sliding doors, huge closets in the bedrooms and 9’6″ ceilings. Integrated with the latest energy air conditioning fixtures, insulated walls and a big laundry room with front-loading stacked washer and dryer are other highlights of these residences.
The residences are fitted with:
- Huge spa-like bathrooms and whirlpool jets in bathtubs
- Frameless glass shower doors
- European-style fixtures
- Marble walls and flooring
- LEED standard toilet with a dual flush
- Modern fixtures and kitchen accessories
Amenities and Specifications
- Expansive resort-style pool deck
- Electric car charging stations
- Movie theater
- High-profile gym
- Uniquely designed yoga center
- Outdoor BBQ
- 20,000 square-foot park
- Amenity area including a large swimming pool and landscaped promenade sundeck on the 8th floor
The price of these boutique waterfront homes range from $380,000 to $1,250,000.