Boulevard 57 is a new luxury condominium project coming to Miami’s Upper Eastside neighborhood along Biscayne Boulevard. This contemporary boomerang-shaped building will boast 105 exclusive residences across 8 stories and approximately 45,000 square feet of ground floor retail space.
Designed by Sieger-Suarez Architects and developed by Unitas, Boulevard 57 is slated to begin construction in the Summer of 2016 and finish by Summer of 2018. Pre-construction sales will launch in late 2015.
Boulevard 57 is situated at 5700 Biscayne Boulevard in the heart of the emerging Upper Eastside neighborhood, just outside of the upscale Morningside neighborhood. Surrounding areas include the Arts and Entertainment District, Midtown, Wynwood, and Downtown Miami.
Miami’s Upper Eastside is home to several world-class restaurants, top private and public schools, shopping malls, parks, and prestigious cultural centers like the Perez Art Museum, Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science, and the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts.
With direct access to Biscayne Boulevard and major highways, residents of Boulevard 57 can access several other areas of Miami and the Miami International Airport in under 15 minutes.
Design and Features
Boulevard 57 features 1-4 bedroom residences and penthouses with the following floorplans:
- 1 bedroom (1,123 – 1,678 SQFT)
- 2 bedrooms (1,490 – 3,063 SQFT)
- 3 bedrooms (2,196 – 3,748 SQFT)
- 4 bedrooms (3,721 – 4,573 SQFT)
- Penthouses (2,345 – 4,622 SQFT)
All residence will have:
- Flow-through layouts
- 10-12 foot ceiling heights
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Terrace with glass railings
- Modern Italian-style kitchen
- Gaggenau stainless steel appliances
- Double sinks in master bathroom
- European master bedroom closets
- Lighting by Porsche Design Studios
- City or Biscayne Bay views
Amenities and Specifications
The benefits of living in Boulevard 57 include:
- Art installations by Spanish artist Manolo Valdes
- Pool deck with infinity swimming pool, hot tub, cabanas, grill and bar area
- State of the art fitness studio
- Indoor and outdoor yoga
- Two-story lobby with porte-cochere entrance
- Digital concierge service
- 24-hour valet service
- Residents lounge for private events
- Children’s play room
Prices for Boulevard 57 average $550-600 per square foot.