Biltmore Parc is a Mediterranean-inspired luxury condominium coming soon to Coral Gables. Modern amenities and traditional Spanish-style architecture make Biltmore Parc the best of both worlds. There will only be 32 exclusive residences made up of 2 and 3 bedrooms, all with dens and expansive terraces to maximize outdoor living space. Residences range in size from 1,745-2,545 SQFT.
Venezuelan-born developer Alirio Torrealba, architectural firm Bellin & Pratt, and design firm Avanzato Design each have come together to make this project truly unique with the highest standards of design and building materials.
Construction is expected to be completed by December 2016.
Situated in the hear of Coral Gables at 718 Valencia Avenue, Biltmore Parc boasts a highly desirable address near the dining, shopping, entertainment and outdoor leisure spaces that Coral Gables in known for. This zone is often referred to as the “Biltmore Section” of Coral Gables, named for the nearby historic Biltmore Hotel and Golf Course. Other Coral Gables attractions include Miracle Mile, Venetian Pool, Merrick House, Village of Merrick Park shopping center, the Granada Golf Course, Riviera Golf Course, and the Coral Gables Country Club.
A short drive will transport you to other vibrant Miami neighborhoods: South Miami, Coconut Grove, and Brickell. Residents of Biltmore Parc will enjoy having the best of Miami’s nightlife, dining, shopping, and entertainment all around them.
Design and Features
- 4 units of 2,545 sqft. 3 Bedrooms + Den + 3 1/2 baths
- 4 units of 2,486 sqft. 3 Bedrooms + Den + 3 1/2 baths
- 4 units of 2,437 sqft. 3 Bedrooms + Den + 3 1/2 baths
- 8 units of 2,217 sqft. 2 Bedrooms + Den + 2 1/2 baths
- 8 units of 2,066 sqft. 2 Bedrooms + Den + 2 1/2 baths
- 4 units of 1,745 sqft. 2 Bedrooms + 2 baths
Every residence at Biltmore Parc will come with:
- Open-concept floor plan with plenty of natural light
- Large private terrace with NanaWall folding glass walls
- Custom European-style kitchen with German stainless steel appliances
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Spa-inspired bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- 2 parking spaces
- Private elevator access to the foyer of every residence
- Contemporary interiors by Avanzato Design
Amenities and Specifications
Biltmore Parc will offer the following luxury amenities to its residents:
- Luxurious lobby by renowned interior designer Vincenzo Avanzato
- Two elegantly appointed multipurpose lounge areas adaptable for use as a business center, meeting venue, game room, or reading lounge
- 24/7 concierge services
- Premiere membership to the Biltmore Hotel’s fitness facility, special member pricing on luxurious resort amenities including The Biltmore Spa, restaurants, monthly spirit tastings, social events, and more.
- Access to the Biltmore Hotel fitness center
Prices range from $950,000 to $1.65 million.