Auberge Residences and Spa Miami will be a 60-story condo-hotel development distinguishable by it’s significant public art collection, and centrally located in Downtown Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District. The renowned Architectonica Firm, along with Related Group, are developing this newest addition to the Auberge Resorts Collection.
Auberge Resorts Collection includes luxury properties throughout Mexico, Colorado, Anguilla, Oregon, California, and Florida. Condé Nast Traveler and Forbes have regularly recognized properties in the Auberge Resorts Collection for their excellence. Auberge Residences and Spa will have a select number of dedicated hotel rooms managed by Auberge Hotels.
Auberge Residences and Spa Miami will offer stunning 1,2, and 3-bedroom residences in the heart of Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District. Its impressive art collection and curved balcony design will make it a gorgeous addition to the Miami skyline.
Auberge Residences is situated at 1400 Biscayne Blvd in an ideal location, at the midway point of South Beach, Brickell, Design District, Edgewater, Wynwood, and Downtown Miami.
Residents of Auberge Residences and Spa will be living in Miami’s cultural center steps from the Perez Art Museum (PAMM), Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and the American Airlines Arena. It is minutes from the vibrant Wynwood arts district and the world-class shopping of the Design District and Midtown.
Design and Features
Auberge Residences and Spa will have a total of 338 residences ranging in size from 515 to 1,964 sqft. There will also be a limited number of Sky Penthouses and Duplexes available.
Every home will have an open-concept layout with interiors by Italian designer Piero Lissoni. Floor-to-ceiling windows will capture light and offer beautiful bay and/or city views.
- 1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms/ 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms + den
- 3 bedrooms/ 2.5 bathrooms + den
- 3 bedrooms/ 3 bathrooms + den
- Private terraces
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Gourmet kitchens with custom Italian cabinetry, countertops, and backsplashes
- Wolf kitchen appliances
- Spacious master bathrooms with tub, glass-enclosed shower, and imported marble floor
- “Smart building” technology throughout (pre-wired for high speed Wi-Fi)
- Energy-efficient air conditioning
- Impact-resistant windows and doors
Amenities and Specifications
Auberge Residences and Spa will boast several luxury amenities, including:
- Sky pool and observatory at a height of 650 feet (highest in Miami)
- Sundeck and private cabanas
- State-of-the-art fitness center with views of Biscayne Bay
- Signature spa with steam and sauna rooms
- Large entertainment space
- Children’s playroom, video game room, movie screening room, and library
- Wine and cigar lounge
- Gourmet restaurant
- 12th floor pool terrace with infinity pool and Zen Garden designed by Swiss landscape artist Enzo Enea
- Summer kitchen and grilling area
- 24/7 valet
In addition to the above amenities, Auberge Residences and Spa will have lobby art by Argentinian artist Julio Le Parc, pool art by Fernando Botero, and entrance art by Spanish sculpture, Jaume Plensa.
Prices range from $346,000 to $1.72 million. Please contact Volare Realty for current pricing and availability.