Internationally acclaimed master architect Ricardo Bofill is bringing his talents from Barcelona to the historic heart of Miami Beach to create the sophisticated residences at 3900 Alton. This 8-story building will feature 78 elegant homes ranging in size from 940 to 2,182 square feet.
Bofill’s all-glass geometric design will capitalize on natural light and breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay. This will be Bofill’s first large-scale condominium project in the United States. Landscape architects at Naturalficial will be creating lush gardens for the building’s common spaces.
3900 Alton offers 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom residences and a host of luxury amenities.
Located at 3900 Alton Road in mid-beach, the condo is minutes away from the shopping of Lincoln Road, Bal Harbour Shops and the luxury boutiques of the Design District. Nearby cultural venues include the Perez Art Museum (PAMM), American Airlines Arena, and the Adrienne Arsht Centre for Performing Arts.
Living at 3900 Alton gives residents the ability to enjoy the best that Miami has to offer while being near Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami cruise terminal.
Design and Features
3900 Alton will have a total of 75 residences and 3 garden villas.
- 1 bedroom + den
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bedrooms + den
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bedrooms + den
- 4 bedrooms
Each residence will have:
- Open layout floor plans
- 10-foot ceiling height
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Poliform® kitchens
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Walk-in closets
- Smart building technology that lets residents control their surroundings with a smartphone and iPad 24 hours a day
- Direct elevator access to homes
Amenities and Specifications
The building will have several luxury amenities, including:
- Elegant entry with contemporary art collection
- Landscaped pool terrace with lounge seating and views of Biscayne Bay
- Poolside towel service and bar
- Beach Club access with cabanas (nearby)
- Fitness Center
- 24 hour concierge and doorman
- Social lounge with game area and media room
- Business Center
- Children’s playroom and pool
- TESLA car charging stations
- Landscaped gardens by Naturalficial
Additionally, 3900 Alton will have a collection of art pieces by sculptures Fernando Mastrangelo and Loris Cecchini.
Prices start at $790,000.