Key International, well-known for developing high end luxury apartments, offices, retail shops and hotels, along with 13th Floor Investments, a real estate investment and management firm, announced in 2012 that they have formed a partnership to convert a 316-space parking garage into a high-rise condominium in the heart of Brickell Avenue.
1010 Brickell is designed to redefine luxury, thanks to its central location and promise of creating an unprecedented urban connection to its residents. Consisting of 352 units across 47 stories, the homes are designed architect Charles Sieger of the renowned Sieger Suarez firm, and developed by Key International.
Integrated with high-end features and promoting luxury living, residents can choose from studios, one, two, and three-bedroom units, as well as spacious penthouses. The building also holds a special gym exclusively for kids spread over two stories. A rooftop terrace and an executive business center are additional perks.
Construction is expected to be completed by 2016.
1010 Brickell offers privacy and comfort, while being in the middle of Miami’s most dynamic urban center. As the name of the building suggests, it is located at 1010 Brickell Avenue in the Brickell Financial District. Residents will have all of Brickell’s dining, shopping, and entertainment venues available to them. The condo is just steps from the Shops and Mary Brickell Village, Brickell City Centre, as well as several other shops, restaurants, and bars.
In minutes you could be in Downtown Miami, Wynwood, or Coconut Grove. 1010 Brickell is located next to the Metromover, which connects to the Metrorail public transportation system.
Design and Features
The homes of 1010 Brickell offer:
- 9-foot ceilings
- Expansive balconies with glass railings
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Soundproofing between apartments
- European-style cabinetry
- Open concept floor plans
- Summer kitchens
- Private elevators for select units
- Private garages in selected units
- Dens in select units
Amenities and Specifications
- All units face either east or west
- Rooftop lounge with city and bay views features covered outdoor bar, self-service BBQ grill, infinity pool, lounge chairs and Treetop Lounge bar with food and drink services
- Glass enclosed indoor pool
- Spa with hammam, steam rooms, sauna, plunge pools, and massage rooms
- Business center with conference rooms, high-speed Wi-Fi, conference calling, and reception service
- The Club – a 2-story recreational area with indoor and outdoor play areas
- Parent/child pairing wristband system so the adults can enjoy their time at The Club and not worry about the safety of their children
- Gaming rooms
- Bowling lanes
- Poker, chess, billiards, pool table
- Squash court
- Arcade table
- Yoga and aerobics room
Prices for 1 bedrooms start at $464,000; two-bedrooms at $651,000; two-bedrooms (with dens) are priced at $985,000 and $1.296 million for three-bedroom units.