The world-renown AKA Collection is welcoming another elite property to its portfolio in New York City. It will join the four existing buildings in NYC and another six in Beverly Hills, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and London in being among the best owner-operated furnished residences in the world. AKA is a brand synonymous with cosmopolitan design and simplistic luxury. AKA rewards the guest who prefers a longer, more leisurely stay and the benefits of being a full-time resident.
For a limited time, AKA intends to introduce a limited release of condominium residences at the AKA United Nations – a rare opportunity to own property in the world’s most luxury extended-stay brand and get a great return on investment. AKA United Nations will feature 95 one-bedroom residences for guests who want to stay a minimum of three weeks and a maximum of 3 months. Unit owners can either choose to live in their apartments year round, or use them up to 55 days per year.
AKA United Nations is tucked away on East 46th Street, in the heart of Manhattan’s most cosmopolitan neighborhood, Turtle Bay. It is a historic area located on the east side of Midtown Manhattan along the East River. AKA United Nations is conveniently located near the headquarters of the United Nations and several of the city’s top attractions (MOMA, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, and the historic Turtle Bay brownstone district).
The Turtle Bay neighborhood boasts several dining and entertainment options for residents: Coffee shops, bistros, steakhouses, upscale pizzerias, Japanese, Spanish, and Mediterranean restaurants. Nearby entertainment venues include museums, theaters, art galleries, and Central Park.
Design and Features
Every residence at the AKA United Nations is designed to make guests feel as thought they are coming home rather than arriving at an impersonal hotel room. Each comes with a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, with outdoor terraces in select units. There are 5 types of residences offered ranging from 562 to 663 square feet. Every residence includes:
- Boutique hotel furnishings
- Luxury mattress and bedding
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Luxurious marble bathroom with glass enclosed shower
- State of the art kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops and siematic walnut cabinets
- Bulgari bath products
- Samsung HD televisions
- Premium HDTV cable package with multiple movie channels
- Complimentary high-speed Internet + WiFi available in suite
- Complimentary local telephone service
- Housekeeping available
Amenities and Specifications
- Sleek and welcoming lobby
- Lovely outdoor landscaped terrace with café seating and tranquility garden
- Relaxing, living room inspired lounge with comfortable seating and terrace access
- Complimentary gourmet coffee and tea service
- 24-hour fitness center with natural light and state-of the-art equipment from Technogym
- Personal training sessions available
- Mac work station with laser printer
- Complimentary use of communal work space with seating for 10
- Laundry facilities on premises
The price range for the 1-bedroom residences is $1.2 – $1.5 million.